Members of the Central Luzon Agricultural Resources Research and Development Consortium (CLARRDEC) had gathered last December 5 and 6 at Central Luzon State University (CLSU), Science City of MuĂ±oz, Nueva Ecija to celebrate three activities namely: 34th Anniversary, 1st Regional FIESTA on Goat Industry and the 23rd Regional Symposium on R&D Highlights.
The two-day activity aimed to present the status of the goat industry in Region 3 thereby promote the best products and its sources. It also wa
CLARRDEC At CVARRD, Nagtulungan Para Sa Kapakanan Ng Mga -AFNR Graduates (12/3/2012)
- Magkatulong na inilunsad ng Central Luzon Agriculture Resources Research and Development Consortium (CLARRDEC) at ng Cagayan Valley Agriculture Resources Research and Development Consortium (CVARRD) ang isang programa para sa kapakanan ng mga mag-aar . . . PhilRice funds rice variety METs projects (9/4/2012)
- The Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice) granted funds for three multi-environmental and adaptability trials (METs) of rice varieties projects of Bulacan Agricultural State College to check varietal performance under Bulacan conditions . . . DA, DOST collaborate anew (8/22/2012)
- Secretary Proceso J. Alcala of the Department of Agriculture (DA) and Secretary Mario G. Montejo of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) collaborate anew as they signed a Memorandum of Understanding on technical cooperation, during the Mak . . . PNoy joins farmers on MakinaSaka 2012 (8/5/2012)
- At least 2,000 farmers from various farmers' associations (FA), irrigatorsâ€™ associations (IA) and agriculture and fishery councils (AFC) all-over the country witnessed the Makina Saka 2012, the country's premier roadshow for agricultural . . . BASC attends planning workshop of CLARRDEC (7/21/2012)
- Dr. Imelda Navarro, Techno-Gabay Program (TGP) Team Leader, together with Dr. Josephine de Guzman and Prof. Jennifer Guevarra attended the Planning Workshop on Mainstreaming the TGP in the Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Training Institute (DA . . .
Easing the Corn Farmers` Woes through the CPHPTC (7/20/2012)
The countryâ€™s corn industry is confronted with many problems. Corn farmers are having hard time in marketing their produce because of their failure in meeting the 14 percent moisture content (MC) requirement of dried corn. The lack of available p . . . MS Molina shares his success story as corn grower and processor (7/20/2012)
Mr. Rodolfo S. Molina, Magsasaka Siyentista of Pura,Tarlac, is managing a two-hectare farm. He started farming at the age of fifteen and planted rice as his major crop and corn as secondary crop.
He comes from an agrarian reform community wh . . . Science Technology Based Farming System for Mango (10/28/2009)
- Crop Management Interventions Cultural practices introduced includes open center canopy and sanitary pruning, sanitation and paclobutrazol application floral induction of mango trees (spraying of 2-3% KNO, together with commercial sticker with the fi . . . Bitter gourd`s sweet potentials (10/12/2009)
- Several developing nations gained remarkably from the green revolution. However, owing to a variety of reasons, many farmers still experience poverty because of low farm productivity.
Such sentiment is not shared by approximately 100 farmers who . . .
CLARRDEC conducts Hands-on Training on CLARRDEC Web Content Build-Up Using Content Management System (CMS) Application (8/1/2012)
- Among its numerous accomplishments, CLARRDEC has, in its archives, a rich source of information as a result of the continued research, development and extension activities of its member-agencies. CLARRDECâ€™s RD&E outputs do not only provide valuabl . . . RMTU-RET has Eight Approved Projects from variousFunding Agencies for 2012 (7/21/2012)
The Research, Extension and
Training Center of the university has eight approved externally funded projects for FY 2012
with a total amount of Php 20.145M. These eight projects include Integrated Rainfed
Rice R & D program (Php 3M )from DA . . . ASCOT - LAKBAY ARAL (7/20/2012)
- Narrative Report:
The first farm visited by the group on May 16 was the Natural Swine Raising Farm managed by Mr. Carlo Hibaya at Bagong Sikat Munoz, Nueva Ecija. The farmer showed the Natural Swine Hog Raising. Natural farming poultry is a unique . . . FOOD TERMINAL PROJECTS IN CENTRAL PLAINS OF LUZON (7/20/2012)
The Food Terminal Project
Formerly named as Barangay Bagsakan and Bagsakan Center Projects.
Support to the Anti- Hunger Mitigation Program of the previous administration to address the concern on poverty.
Implemented in NCR in 2005 while t . . .